Accessibility statement for FlyMapper Web
This accessibility statement applies to FlyMapper Web v3.0.2
This website is managed by Exegesis SDM Ltd. on behalf of Fly-tipping Action Wales. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website & mobile application.
Wherever possible we aim to:
– Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
– Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
– Create content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
– Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
– Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
– Give users enough time to read and use content.
– Do not use content that causes seizures.
– Help users navigate and find content.
– Make text readable and understandable.
– Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
– Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
– Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please complete the Contact Us form or call 01874 713088.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please complete the Contact Us form or call 01874 713088.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are currently (as of 2nd September 2021) carrying out a accessibility review and updating our Accessibility statement for FlyMapper Web and Mobile Application. We will publish an updated statement and accessibility roadmap shortly.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2/9/2021. It was last reviewed on 2/9/2021.
This website was last tested on 2/9/2021. The test was carried out by Exegesis SDM Ltd.